Bradford Barrett, Director, joined Sterling Capital Management in 2016 and has investment experience since 1981. Brad is part of the team responsible for new business development and client service. Prior to joining Sterling, he was the director of institutional sales for BPV Capital Management with business development responsibilities focused on the consultant, pension, OCIO, endowment/foundation and key account channels. Brad received his B.A. in Environmental Sciences from the University of Virginia.
Area of Focus
- Banks and Bank Trust Departments
- Separately Managed Fixed Income and Equity and Multi-Manager Investment Strategies
- BPV Capital Management, LLC
- Optcapital, LLC, Charlotte, NC
- Stetson Capital Management, LLC,
- Agger Capital Management, LLC
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, Inc.
- Alex. Brown & Sons, Inc.
- Legg Mason, Inc.
- Merrill Lynch, Inc.
- B.A. University of Virginia
Affiliations and Professional Licenses
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65