Hunter G. Donaldson, CAIA®, CRPC®, Director, joined Sterling Capital Management in 2014 and has investment experience since 2005. He is a regional consultant covering the Midwest Territory. Prior to joining Sterling, he was with Oppenheimer Funds. He began his career as an advisor at Ameriprise Financial Services. Hunter received his B.S. in Business Finance with a minor in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Colorado. He holds the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst® and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® designations.View glossary of designations here
Area of Focus
- Mutual Funds
- Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.
- OppenheimerFunds Distributor Inc.
- University of Colorado Boulder
Affiliations and Professional Licenses
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65