For families of significant wealth, we offer personalized wealth management services, to effectively manage complex portfolios and preserve your financial legacy for future generations.
Our Private Client team has a strong heritage of serving wealthy individuals. We’re part of BB&T Corporation now Truist Financial Corporation, one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, giving us access to comprehensive resources to help us develop financial strategies customized to your unique financial goals.
For over four decades, Sterling Capital has focused on the complex needs of affluent individuals and families. We believe that our success is based on:
- Understanding our clients' life goals, which drives investment needs, estate planning, and risk tolerance.
- Comprehensive planning integrating investment management, estate planning and wealth transfer, tax planning, retirement and education planning, private banking, insurance and family risk management, and fiduciary services.
- Development of a disciplined strategy to achieve those goals.
- Consistent execution of that strategy.
- Customized services which a boutique firm can provide.
- Commitment to client service coupled with consistent and frequent communication.
Our commitment to excellence on behalf of each client is driven by core values that emphasize integrity, objectivity, flexibility and our role as trusted advisor and advocate, putting the client's best interest first.
Our Guiding Principles
Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and thus, requires a customized approach and solution. Our philosophy is driven by the following beliefs:
- Our clients have complex needs requiring our full understanding.
- Comprehensive wealth management includes not only managing the investment portfolio, but also helping to coordinate our clients’ estate, tax, insurance, banking and other financial needs.
- Sophisticated, affluent clients benefit most from a disciplined, long-term investment process.
- Asset allocation is critical in producing returns that meet expectations.
- Investment management and wealth planning should be integrated.
- Tax efficiency and planning are significant factors affecting the ultimate success of our wealth management strategies.
- Open architecture is essential for optimal performance.
Executing on these principles is coupled with the highest level of client service and objective advice.