In addition to our flagship Advisory Solutions products, Sterling also offers Advisory Solutions services to institutional investors.
For clients seeking comprehensive asset allocation and investment selection solutions, Sterling Capital’s Advisory Solutions Team combines its asset allocation framework with a comprehensive investment manager search and selection methodology to create the Advisory Solutions portfolios. These open architecture multi-asset class portfolios are constructed using specific risk and return objectives with a goal of delivering consistent long-term risk adjusted performance for our clients.
Sterling's Advisory Solutions Services includes:
- Fully-customizable portfolio construction and maintenance
- Dedicated team, ongoing fiduciary oversight, immediate and simplified execution
- Proprietary, low tracking error institutional asset allocation modeling
- Rigorous manager screening and ongoing monitoring
- Significant scalability
- Access to top investment managers: SMA, mutual fund, ETF, hedge funds, etc.
- Investment policy consultation and compliance
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics
- Environment, social and governance (ESG) capabilities
- Culture of risk management
- Marketing and sales support