- Multi-faceted Process Adds Value
- Conservative Approach to Fixed Income Management
- Bond Market Inefficiencies Offer Opportunities for Selective Investors
- Fundamental Research Drives Security Selection
- Duration Management
- Yield Curve Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Proprietary Analysis
- Fundamental Research
- Security Selection
We don't have performance data yet.
Full Term Government/Credit SMA
- In May 2021, we began discussing the importance of dividend-paying stocks and those that raise their dividends as interest rates and infla...
02.03.2023 • Andrew Richman, CTFA
While The Federal Reserve (Fed), as expected, once again reduced their pace of rate hikes from 50 to 25 basis points, the market’s real fo...
Since we began publishing The Lead in 2015, our primary purpose has been to communicate our investment philosophy and process as an investme...
12.15.2022 • Andrew Richman, CTFA
The Federal Reserve (Fed), as expected, raised rates by another 50 basis points (bps) at their final meeting of 2022, December 14.
Speakers: Co-Portfolio Manager Joshua L. Haggerty, CFA®, and Client Portfolio Manager Whitney L. Stewart, CFA®